Applicants can use any Livescan vendor that has been approved by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to submit their fingerprints to the department. Please ensure that the Originating Agency Identification (ORI) number is provided to the vendor when you submit your fingerprints. If you do not provide an ORI number or if you provide an incorrect ORI number to the vendor, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation will not receive your fingerprint results. The applicant is fully responsible for selecting the vendor and ensuring submission of the prints to the department. Click here to learn more.
Helpful Tips for making your fingerprint reservation:
- Be sure to select the correct license type when making your fingerprint reservations to avoid delays in receiving your results.
- Have your credit card available if you will be paying by credit card
- If you are paying be e-check you must allow 3 business days (Monday-Friday) in between the date you are making the appointment and the actual date of appointment. This will allow sufficient time for the payment portion to clear.
- Please have access to a calendar for ease in referencing dates of your availability.
- It is helpful to have a pen and paper handy to jot down your confirmation number and the date/time/location of your appointment.
- When you arrive at the test center for your fingerprint appointment, please have the confirmation number you received during the fingerprint reservation process.
- If you want to be fingerprinted at the same time on the same day as your exam appointment we urge you to make your fingerprint appointment at the same time as right after you make your exam appointment.