FLORIDA SALES ASSOCIATE 63-HOUR PRE-LICENSING
- After your free signup the course online you can begin immediately.
- The Online 63-Hour Real Estate Sales Associate Prelicensing course includes
- State-approved course and final exam
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued after course completed
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
- Customer Support – Toll Free (877) 902-5509 or (305) 902-5509. You may also Contact us by Email
- Course Duration
- The course is active for 12 months from the date you sign up. It may be possible to have the course extended beyond the 12 months maximum. Please call our office for information.
- Course Approval
- Compass Real Estate Academy is an approved education provider by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Our real estate sales associate pre-licensing online course has been approved by the state.
- Course Outline
- The Real Estate Business
- License Law and Qualifications for Licensure
- License Law and Commission Rules
- Authorized Relationships, Duties, and Disclosure
- Real Estate Brokerage Activities and Procedures
- Violations of License Law, Penalties, and Procedures
- Federal and State Laws Pertaining to Real Estate
- Property Rights: Estates and Tenancies, Condominiums, Cooperatives, and Time Sharing
- Title, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions
- Legal Descriptions
- Real Estate Contracts
- Residential Mortgages
- Types of Mortgages and Sources of Financing
- Computations and Closing of Transactions
- The Real Estate Market and Analysis
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Investments and Business Opportunity Brokerage
- Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- Planning, Zoning, and Environmental Hazard
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Real Estate Mathematics
- 3 Hour Timed Exam
100 Questions Multiple Choice
A score of 70% or Better to Pass
- Course Exam Information
- Answer Each Question In Order
You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again.
- Answer Each Question In Order
- 30 Day Retake
Per Florida Administrative Code, students who do not pass the end-of-course exam are eligible for one additional exam attempt. Students must wait 30 days from the date of the original exam to retest. The second attempt must occur within one year of the date of the original exam. Otherwise, students failing the end-of-course exam must repeat the course prior to being eligible to take the end-of-course exam again.
- 30 Day Retake
- After Passing The Final Exam
Only AFTER passing the final exam, the student will be prompted to make a payment for the course. Once payment was made, Compass Real Estate Academy will complete the final evaluation and submit the student’s information to the State of Florida. Only then the student will become eligible for the state exam.
- After Passing The Final Exam
- System Requirements
- Internet Connection
- The final exam requires a reliable internet connection.
- Web Browser
- PC: Internet Explorer or Firefox
Safari and Chrome users can experience issues.
- iPad and iPhone Users
- Apple devices can be used to complete reading exercises. They can not display the optional interactive exercises. Users can experience issues during exams.
- Helpful Software
REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE
- To be eligible for a real estate sales associate license, the state of Florida requires you to…
- be at least 18 years of age.
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- receive approval of your state application.
- complete and pass a state-approved 63-hour course.
- pass a state examination.
- You do not need to be a Florida resident.
STATE APPLICATION AND TESTING PROCESS
- To become licensed as a real estate sales associate, you must do the following:
- Fill Out State Application
You can submit the application in two ways:
- Online – Department of Business and Professional Regulation website
- Mail – Download and print the application
- The application fee paid to the state is $83.75
- It will take 4-6 weeks on average for the state to process and approve your application.
- Check the status of your application by clicking here.
- You must submit your fingerprints electronically before your application can be approved.
- Complete the 63-hour Licensing Course
- Completion slips are issued upon completion of the course.
- Pass the State Exam
- Before you can take your state exam, the state must approve your application for licensure. You must bring your completion slip with you to be permitted to test.
- To schedule your exam, contact Pearson VUE, the state testing vendor. They have locations throughout the state. You can make an appointment online, or by calling (888) 204-6289
- Schedule Exam Appointment Online
- Pearson VUE Testing Locations
- The exam fee paid to Pearson VUE is $36.75
- The state exam is a 100 question multiple-choice test with a passing score of 75%.
- If you fail the exam, you may retake it as many times as necessary, at a cost of $36.75 each time, as soon as you can make a new appointment.
Compass Real Estate Academy is an industry leading education provider. We use the highest level of technology in order to provide our students the ultimate learning experience. Compass Real Estate Academy is your number one source of education, offering industry leading online courses to help you get as well as renew your existing license in Real Estate. And the best part about it is (as you probably know by now) – it is absolutely free to start! With Compass Real Estate academy, you don’t pay for your classes unless you pass the school exam! That’s right, you can sign up free, study, pass the exam and graduate from our school, and only then pay for the course! If you don’t pass, you don’t pay. We know that a successful career starts with choosing the best education provider and we strive to be the leading education provider in the industry. Our platform is designed for individuals who believe in quality, affordable education, formatted to meet their scheduling needs. Our online courses offer flexibility which allows you to study and complete your course on your time. Whether you are getting your license for the first time, or are renewing an existing license through continuing education, our online courses will help you accomplish your goal with ease. Our courses are online but you are not on your own! Our team of dedicated staff is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding your course and/or state license.
the text Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida is a modern learning tool for the student preparing to enter the real estate business in Florida as a licensed professional. It contains the essentials of real estate law, principles, and practices taught in Florida real estate schools and colleges, including all those fundamentals that real estate educators, practicing professionals, testing services, and licensing officials agree are necessary for basic competence. Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida covers the prelicense requirements mandated by Florida license law.
Principles of Real Estate Practice is tailored to the needs of the prelicense student. It is designed to
- make it easy for students to learn the material
- prepare students for numerous career applications
- stress practical, rather than theoretical, skills and knowledge.
the cover Each section begins with an overview of the main heads covered in the section. As each of these heads is expanded, the subheads are displayed in the margin. Key terms are printed in bold type the first time they are used and defined. The sections conclude with a study aid called the “Snapshot Review,” which compresses the main points of the section into one or two pages. After the last section are tests for all the sections. The answer key following the tests refers to the page in the text that explains the correct answer. The book is also provided with a special section on real estate math, a practice exam reflecting the content of the Florida licensing examination, and two glossaries of real estate terminology. A table listing important dates, deadlines, and timeframes for Florida licensees follows the glossaries.
- Lectures 142
- Quizzes 22
- Duration 63 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 997
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Real Estate License Law and Qualifications for Licensure
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE LAW AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR LICENSURE
- HISTORY AND PURPOSES OF REAL ESTATE LICENSE LAWS
- PURPOSE OF REGULATION
- LICENSE CATEGORIES
- GENERAL LICENSURE PROVISIONS
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- SALES ASSOCIATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- BROKER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- NONRESIDENT LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- LICENSE INFORMATION; REGISTRATION
- LICENSE RENEWAL EDUCATION
- ACTIVITIES REQUIRING LICENSURE; EXEMPTIONS
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE LAW AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR LICENSURE – SNAPSHOT REVIEW
- CHAPTER TWO QUIZ
Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules
Real Estate Brokerage Activities and Procedures
Violations Of License Law, Penalties, and Procedures
Federal and State Laws Pertaining to Real Estate
Property Rights, Estates & Tenancies
- Property Rights, Estates & Tenancies
- LAND, REAL ESTATE AND REAL PROPERTY
- BASIC PROPERTY RIGHTS
- INTERESTS AND ESTATES IN LAND
- FREEHOLD ESTATES
- WAYS OF HOLDING OWNERSHIP
- LEASEHOLD ESTATES
- TIME-SHARES & HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATIONS (HOA)
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICTS (CDD)
- CHAPTER 8 SNAPSHOT REVIEW
- CHAPTER EIGHT QUIZ
Title, Deeds and Ownership Restrictions
- TITLE, DEEDS AND OWNERSHIP RESTRICTIONS
- CONCEPT OF TITLE
- TRANSFER BY VOLUNTARY ALIENATION & TRANSFER BY INVOLUNTARY ALIENATION
- NOTICE OF TITLE & PROTECTION OF TITLE
- GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- PRIVATE OWNERSHIP LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- CHAPTER 9 SNAPSHOT REVIEW
- CHAPTER NINE QUIZ
Real Estate Contracts
Types Of Mortgages and Sources of Financing
- TYPES OF MORTGAGES AND SOURCES OF FINANCING
- CONVENTIONAL MORTGAGES & COMMON MORTGAGE TYPES
- CUSTOM MORTGAGES
- GOVERNMENT-INSURED FHA PROGRAM
- VA LOAN GUARANTEE PROGRAM
- QUALIFYING FOR A LOAN
- PRIMARY SOURCES OF HOME FINANCING
- SECONDARY MORTGAGE MARKET
- MORTGAGE FRAUD
- CHAPTER 13 SNAPSHOT REVIEW
- CHAPTER THIRTEEN QUIZ
Real Estate Markets and Analysis
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Investments & Business Opportunity Brokerage
Taxes Affecting Real Estate
Planning, Zoning, and Environmental Hazards
REAL ESTATE MATHEMATICS